About Me

Hello! Staus : Taken in Relationship with God.. Rainbows be God's promise to never flood earth again..! Brofist! :D

Friday, May 18, 2012

What is up my people?? I am back and blogging on my iPod. Cause its 11:42pm and not allowed on my laptop this late. Ha! ;) So I guess this is a NIGHT BLOG THAN!!
Shoutout to all you Malaysia people you guys are amazing looked at my stats 19 of you!! Thank you. :)
Today was amazing went to a Serpatarium. (Not sure how to spell that) Very cool, held a 7ft 100pound Boa!! Man the power in those things are amazing!!
Ever since it is night i will tell you what I am up to. Well right now im of course writing you guys and listening to Music. Any of you like snakes that suffocate the life out of ur arm?? HHahahahaha!! :) i am going post a few cool pictures.. Well talk soon. Night.


No comments:

Post a Comment