About Me

Hello! Staus : Taken in Relationship with God.. Rainbows be God's promise to never flood earth again..! Brofist! :D

Thursday, March 24, 2011

School work and Funny pictures of school.

Hi Everyone,

My school work has been awesome! 
I'm going to talk about not everything but some of my subjects, Let's start with History.

In History I'm studying about Abraham Lincoln and how he was assassinated by John Wilkes Booth. They say after John Booth murdered our 16th president he jumped off the balcony and escaped with a broken ankle. Abraham Lincoln died in a Theater while he was watching from a Balcony seat with his wife... His wife was Mary Todd Lincoln. The theater was Ford's Theater where Abraham Lincoln was assassinated!
This happened on April 14th, 1865.  He was 56 year's old....  It was about 10:15 pm when it happened. 
Okay, that's all for History let's move on with another subject!

Let's talk about.........SPANISH!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOT!!!!! :P
Hehe!  Okay I've been studying types of clothing like Sweaters, Coats, Boot's, and Raincoats.
Here I am giving you some examples on what I am doing.
1. El Impermeable - The Raincoat.
2. Las Botas - The Boot's.
3. El Abrigo - The Coat.
4. El Sueter- The Sweater.
Okay, so there you have some Spanish words for you to learn....

Now on Health, my not so FAVORITE SUBJECT lolz... Sorry, if that sound's bad but I do like some parts in this subject.... 
Health is interesting it has given me information  that I would  have never known
about.... Like Heartburn is a common discomfort, produced when excess acid in the stomach is carried up through the esophagus with a gas bubble, that is Heartburn! Ouch ouch!
This pain or burning behind the chest and sour taste in ones mouth is a common symptom of indesgestion.  Yikes, that would be PAINFUL!!!  You can ease the pain by sitting or standing ...  Heartburn is made worse by bending down or lying down!! SO DO NOT DO THOSE THING'S!!!!!  Thinking of that sour taste makes me not sooo hungry any more!
Those were some of my selective choices of what I study.

Okay, so that's about all for school now I am going to add some fun stuff!!!
Hmmm.....Wanna see some pictures??  Of course you do!! 
Lol here's a couple of pictures to look at :)


 WHOAA LOOK AT THOSE HUGE THING'S!!!!! yeep help!



 See kid's, stay in school!!!!


Nice job!



 Thats right!  Say, "Thank You", even if it's your Mom teaching you! Ha Ha......


awwww how cute!


Are you a bookworm?


 That is hilarious!!! Notice the spelling???


 Haha!!!


 Poor cat!!  Looks like me, if I were a cat after summer vacation...Ha ha...





Okay everyone, thank you for reading have an awesome day!

2 comments:

  1. Isn't that great that you never have to carry your books to school? They are already on the table for you ready to open and learn....The key is to Open then...Ha ha...
    Fun pictures that you posted in relation to school....I liked them :-)
    Remember to Thank your Mom Often...She likes that! LoL
    Nice Job!
    Love Ya~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always loved Abraham Lincoln. He is one of my favorite presidents. I was always sad he'd been assassinated. Isn't it funny how we can do something so evil, thinking it is good. That is what John Wilkes Boothe thought he was doing, a good thing.

    I liked the written Spanish better than trying to say the words. That was harder for me. It is good to have a second language, though, and if you can do that, it is wonderful.

    Heartburn is a huge problem in our society. I will not lay down if I get it. Thank goodness I have a good stomache, and that doesn't happen very often at all, except when I was pregnant. Then I had heartburn. Not fun.

    Cute pictures. I liked the dog one, he looked like he could rip into something. yes, it is good to thank your mom often. That also fulfills one of the commandments.

    Good blog, Anna. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete