About Me

Hello! Staus : Taken in Relationship with God.. Rainbows be God's promise to never flood earth again..! Brofist! :D

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The wonders of homeschooling

Hi Everyone,

I'm going to talk about what I do as a Homeschooler...So what I start with every day
is Bible Study, and prayers.
All my subject's are Bible Study, Science, History, Grammar, Reading, Spelling, Math, Spanish, PE and extra curricular activities.  Like Art and other fun stuff.....


I am also a part of a Homeschooling group, where I go to play sport's every Tuesday
at 12:45 pm....We play Basketball, Softball, Dodgeball, and Broomball...I do not really
like Broomball, I prefer Basketball though because I am best at it!!! Lol.

My favorite thing to do in my free time is go to youth group on Wednesday,
our group is called Awake And Alive!! Hehe I came up with the name!!!! :)
My leader's name is Jeremy, He is one of the best leader's I've met!

One of my favorite outdoor activities is that I enjoy going outside to use my Ripstick, I'm not perfect at it, I have fallen a couple
of times but I can pull off some sweet moves.  I have used my Ripstick so much that I have worn down my back wheel to the plastic!!!
 Now that is TRUE use of it!!

I love going on field trip's and such...My favorite place was Yosemite.
Here is a picture.



Isnt it beautiful??? I know it is haha!!!
Wow look at the view??? Whoa, that is a HUGE WATERFALL!!!! :)

Thank you for, reading have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you blogging. I loved hearing about your school days. I did not know you came up with the name for the youth group. Well done.

    ReplyDelete