About Me

Hello! Staus : Taken in Relationship with God.. Rainbows be God's promise to never flood earth again..! Brofist! :D

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Morning!!!

What is new my homies? Lol homies I like that. :-) So how is it going? I am well it is morning here where I live nice and sunny listening to the birds. Finished my school work and cleaned my room. :-) Now I am writing a beautiful blog to my Lovely Readers!! HA!
Not sure why, I just called you all lovely but oh well????


Ever since i'm writing in the morning mine as well tell you what I do at 8am in the morning.... Let's see I get up clean room (if needed) go get something to eat, do school, get dress, do some chores.. And that's pretty much it!! Lol.
I also enjoy opening my window and hearing all the birds making noise! LAWL that's why I don't need an alarm because they are SUPER LOUD so that get's me up and running... :-P
Hope you guy's are excited as I am that the weekend is one day away. Can finally relax and sleep!! :D  Yes, sleeping is very important! Or to me it is... I don't know about you guy's but, for me I take it as a deep thing... ;-)  <<< That's a adorable face!!!!!


Goodness it has been hott hott hott outside lately!!! Go out there for 7 minutes and you're already sweaty!! Ew... Yesterday, my family and I celebrated my sister's 18th birthday. WOOOT!! You go sister!! So all of you get her something!!!! JOking.. Lawl..
I planned something special for her. I talked to my Youth-Pastor and asked him if the Youth-Group could surprise her. Hehe they all did we had some cake and stuff. :-D Very fun!!
So the other night I started Night Blogging. How many of you liked that?? 1,2,3,4 people??? 
Well it was hard for me because i'm not allowed to use my laptop in bed so I have to use my iPod tuch and its hard for me to type on it.. 
Well Anna Boo has to role on out of here. I am going to play my Ps3 for a bit! :-) Yay!
PEACE!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment