About Me

Hello! Staus : Taken in Relationship with God.. Rainbows be God's promise to never flood earth again..! Brofist! :D

Monday, July 16, 2012

I love you!!!!

Hey. It's me again!! I know I wrote yesterday but, I'm not doing much so I'll write another.. Is that cool? Yes? No? Well I'm going to anyways so deal with it. ;)  Today is Monday the most random day. You know why?? Because, it's the first day of a new week so I'm like trying to figure out what the week has in store and such.. As you all know I was saying yesterday, I had a very long week.. Today I am feeling so much better cause I slept in!! 
How many of you like to eat Tortilla's just with butter?? I have been like obsessed with it that right there is my lunch!! Hehe....  So this afternoon. Wait is 1pm considered afternoon?? Or more of a late lunch hour.... Hmm... ANYWAY!! I was reading some of my, blog's and I realized in the last 3, I put in the end "love you guys".. Is that like okay to do?? Cause, I know some people might think that's a little creepy or something.. What do you think??  


Right now, have my iPod on my music dock so that means I'm listening to Pandora.. You all know what Pandora is?? It's a music station so I'm listening to music!! (Nothing New....)  Playing on Pandora is Trip Lee, he is like the best Christian rapper next to Lecrae. ;)
Honestly, I love both of them and their songs... What song? It's called Come Close.. Never heard it..  Pretty good!  So check it out if your into Rap..  
You know what bugs me?? Like really irritates me!! Is when people listen to a song, you suggest and say they have heard it when they really never have... Grrr!! I'm like really?! Why not just be honest.. Is that soooo hard?????!!!!  Oh well..... Whoa!! For 2 minutes I completely spaced out. Any of you done that? Where, you would be sitting or whatever and someone is talking to you and your just sitting there unresponsive.. I just did that. LOL!


I'm sure you have all heard of the singer Adam Lambert?! Well he is SCARY!! I'm sorry to any fans but he is really messed up and scary... :P  Hmmm.... I want a taco right now. Sounds tasty!!  This is one of those Blog's, where I don't expect to write a  lot than I end up writing a lot.... 
Well I'm going to go. Peace! Love you Guys!! Grrr I said Love you again......




No comments:

Post a Comment