About Me

Hello! Staus : Taken in Relationship with God.. Rainbows be God's promise to never flood earth again..! Brofist! :D

Monday, August 20, 2012

Still can't think of a title

Hey everyone!! What's going on today? Not much here just sitting updated my Blog so make sure to take a look at that... So I have a request for my viewers, here it is.. If you go to the top of my Blog and you can see I put it where You can share on Facebook or Twitter. Please do so!!! You guy's are the ones the make this possible so I need that support. Thanks!! :)
School is starting soon, that's why I put my image on school books so we can get back into the school theme instead of fun themes...Excited to be a Soft-More in High school, going to be a new thing and a challenge!! Ready to tackle it head on!!! >:D  LOL! Except for Algebra1 think I will avoid tackling that....Perhaps you can tackle it for me...? HA! Joking.. Can't wait to give Spanish, a try again hopefully I will do better!!! I tried last year but, wasn't really putting effort into learning....
I'm going to answer a few questions..
1. Favorite music artist? Usher.
2. What am I interested in? Ducttape.
3. Favorite Cartoon show growing up? This is weird, considering it was a boy show but I liked Justice League.
4. Occupation? Music and Family.
5. Favorite food? PIZZA! :D
6. Best movie seen? Batman The Dark Knight Rises.
7. Person I look up to? I have more than one. Parent's and my Grandpa.

Alright now time for just out of this world questions I came up with.....
1. What would I do if I was trapped in Spongebob? Would run around like a crazy person.
2. Do I prefer TV or Listening to a opera singer? Opera Singer, they say opera makes your mind grow.
Okay that's enough for me...This is making my head hurt!!! LOL!!!!!!
Well I am going to go bye!!! Love you guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment