About Me

Hello! Staus : Taken in Relationship with God.. Rainbows be God's promise to never flood earth again..! Brofist! :D

Monday, August 6, 2012

chips nom nom nom!!!!!

Hey people?! What's going on.. Same here not much, chilling on the couch listening to Youtube.. :)  What is it I'm listening to?? Phantom Of The Opera!! 
Amazing musical/movie. One of my favorites... What's you're favorite movie? Or Musical...My top favorite has to be The Lord Of The Rings series... :D I've watched them so many times I have lost count after 35......O.o
You know what's weird??? Of all the times, I have sat on our couches I always sit on the same one which isn't as big as the other ones..... Hmm weird huh??  I sorta now regret having 2 Blog's.....It's not that I don't want to write you guy's...I love it!! I really do... Just get's hard at times to keep up with both and keep everything updated......

Anyways....Here in California it is beautiful nice and sunny also with a slight breeze! What's it like where ever you live???? I can guess... Hmmm... Rainy? Cloudy? Hot? Cold? There now tell me which one of those 4 is it.. LOL!  You guy's want to see a awesome picture???? Okay here it is......



Yes I know Zombies are not real but here's what it says....1. Choose your weapon....2. Aim for the head...3. Don't miss!!!!!! -laughs- Sorry but that cracks me up peep....Peep?!?! O.O That's the first time I have used that in a Blog...... YAY!! New word..... Here's another one...Cacotopia.. Yes that is a word it means.. When a state is as bad as it can be...(not a state we live in...) So that's one nasty state... Yikes!! I can't even figure out how to say it!!!!! GRRRRR!!!! :O
If you want a whole meaning look it up..Cause that was all I came up on the inter-web... Hmm idk if that's a word either...Inter-web?????  Someone made it up and I heard it....(Another way for Internet..)

So how many of you heard about that robot thing landing on Mars???? I dint watch so I have no idea....Don't really know why anything would want to be on Mars anyways.... :P No offense to you mars freaks...NO YOUR NOT A FREAK!!!!........................Okay maybe.............Don't get mad it's just a little.....No, no, no, don't cry........ D: Awe I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings... haha sorry... :DD Yay!!! I love you guy's for forgiving me.. :)
Brb...hungry.....back.. I got Salt and vinegar chips... NOM NOM NOM!!!!

Shout out!! To my amazing friend in the Philippians's who started reading. :) Love ya girl!!!!!  This chips are fantastic! :D  so good.... Well i better run going to watch a show.. Peace! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment