About Me

Hello! Staus : Taken in Relationship with God.. Rainbows be God's promise to never flood earth again..! Brofist! :D

Thursday, January 13, 2011

A new thing every day, with homeschooling.

Hey Everyone,

Homeschooling can surprise you in many different way's, so I am going to tell you how it can surprise you in many many way's....

1. It throws thing's at you that you don't realize is going to happen.
2. Sometimes you get to go on a Field trip and you don't even know!!
3. Other times I get bummed out when I see that I have alot of question's.
4. Homeschooling allows you to not catch the bus in the cold morning.
5. Also no need for Backpack's!!!! No backaches!!!! YAY!!!!!!
6. You get to go to Six flag's!!! On a homeschooling day so their is like no one there!!!!!!
7. It also includes alot of FUN project's!!!

Okay I think you guy's, get the point I dont need to over do it!!!! Hahahaha lol okay now I am over doing it for sure!!!!! But my point is there is so much more to do with homeschooling then going to Public School.

Thank you for reading, have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Anna, I bet this blog helps you with your English, too. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete