About Me

Hello! Staus : Taken in Relationship with God.. Rainbows be God's promise to never flood earth again..! Brofist! :D

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

New begining! (:

Aye Mates! Ahoy! Hola! Hello!  What is happening my peeps!! Incase, you forgot who I am.... My name is Anna-Boo!! Wow it's been such a long time since I last wrote a Blog on here!! :O
Been so busy, living life and keeping my self really involved with my Church/Youth-Group. Woot!! I volunteer a lot and put a lot of my own time into serving God and other's around me. (:  Really enjoy serving others and spending time with my Church Family!! So, today I am not doing much of anything so now I am putting time into writing you fans and Friends!!!!...
Makes me happy, to see so many of you still read this.. Pretty fabulous!!! Well, this year going to Spirit West Coast again~~~ Busy, raising money for it! Were actually having a Rummage Sale this Saturday so yay! Also, leaving on Vacation with my family next week yay go vacation/family time? Call it whatever you want :P
Went, to the mall yesterday with my best girly friend...Yup yup we did some shopping got a few small things.. Still trying to convince my mom to take me back cause they were having a sale where you buy something...And you get a second item for 1cent!!!!!!! In this case I want a 14$ pair of AWESOME converse and than another one!!!! :D I mean really.......where can you go wrong on shoes that have studs on them!! STUDS BRO!!!

Haha have a new hobby!! It's called Anime!! Yeah? How many of you like that stuff? Been watching, Attack On Titan! By far the most intense, epic, plot building?, anime of all time!!! I love the way they have the characters and the way the story is revealed slowly!
Catch ya on the flip side bro's!

No comments:

Post a Comment