About Me

Hello! Staus : Taken in Relationship with God.. Rainbows be God's promise to never flood earth again..! Brofist! :D

Monday, February 25, 2013

Fun fun!!

Hi welcome back!! Thank you for those of you who kept reading!! Sorry have not been writing like totally forgot about you guy's.....Oop's???? Don't hate me lol.. :P
Oh well you guy's are good people so thank you for being patient with me!! <3 Love you all forever!!!!!!!!!!
How am I doing?? I ish awesome!! Busy as usual,lol absolutely still love playing Basketball get better and better the more I play.. (Not trying to brag people!!)  Very much apart and active with my Youth-Group and Church! Love serving others in God's love <3 Put's a smile on me face!!!! :D 

School is great, love this year!! Going by much faster than I had expected!!! Crazy crazy.... Finished my spelling book so yay! One less thing to do which is good, because I can focus more so on my other books that are on the big side....
What have you all been up to??? I'm sure without me you are very, very, very, very, bored with out me to entertain you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3
Anna has a new hobby.....Take a guess??? do you know what it is??? I'll tell you. lol I have been into watching Anime.. How many of you out there watch that stuff?? It has grown on me since I started watching Sword Art Online....
Anyone like Black Butler?? GOOD ONE OF YOU DO!!!!!! It's my new favorite Sebastian is amazing-ish... So cute! :)  

I need some help from you guy's.. This would be a huge blessing, go check out www.savesaeed.org 
Watch the video and if you feel God leading you to please sign the petition and help him!
He's a pastor who went to Iran and was arrested for sharing his Christian faith and building orphanages..
Help make a difference!! Every person counts! <3

Aren't I fun to talk to???????????? LOL I am so exciting.. going to be busy so might not write again till next week... As the writer of this blog i declare awesomeness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You guys are amazing, how did South Korea find me???? IM FROM AMERICA NOT KOREA LOL!!!!!  Well thanks for reading gotta finish some school and do some chores!!! Byeeeeeeeee <3

No comments:

Post a Comment