About Me

Hello! Staus : Taken in Relationship with God.. Rainbows be God's promise to never flood earth again..! Brofist! :D

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Amazing is all I have to say!!!

Hey all. How's it going? I'm good. This is going to be kind of a serious Night Blog for me. Want to talk to you guy's about something. Is that cool?
I don't know if you guy's know this but I live for an amazing God his name is Jesus! And every Blog I write is because of him. He has given me the gift of being funny and has allowed me to share with you awesome people about my Life. So I hope you guy's can come to know my God who is all loving never failing and has always had open arms.

Soo ever since it is 12:20am and im in bed lets have some fun!! Shall we?? Of course we will!!!! Right now I am listening to my Music (of course) and under my covers writing you people..
Hmm my room is very dark lol i never realized this till my mom told me.. She came in and is like its dark in here im like yep. And than shes like well not really now that i look cause you have all these blue lights.. Lol i have a lot of eletronics plugged in so i guess they have blue lights!!!!! Lawl!!! ;)

Anyway getting off the subject of blue lights... O.O all though i do like blue lights.. Anna snap out of it!!!! Oh oh sorry im kind of like.....idk i lost my train of thought! :O Oops??? Oh well..
So ever since I have people from frikin China reading is it day there?? Im guessing so.. See even people from china read. I cant get over how amazing my readers are, i mean really?!! Germany, China, Asia, Africa?!?! Where on earth and how on earth do you find me?!!
Hmm.... You guys know spanish?? I do.. Hola coma su madre? Coma su padre?? Hola, como es amego?
Haha google translate it.. :) duh!!

OMG!! You know what sounds good???? Cheese sticks!! Ooooh better a doughnut!!! Yeah that would hitt the spot.. Yummm!!! :) any of you know lingo? Well you will now.
Lol = Laugh out loud.
Rofl = Rolling on floor laughing.
Brb = Be right Back.
Brt = be right there.

Theres lots more... I cant sleep. But if i keep writing this is going to turn in to a story. Than it will be called Storytimewithanna.storytime.com
Lololol... Maybe I should tell a story.... Hmmmm... -thinks- ................ -many long thinking minutes later-..... OH!! I got one!!!

Once upon, a time there is a girl named Anna she lives and writes a Blog with AMAZING followers/readers.
The End.


Isnt it a beautiful story? Of course it is. That shows how much I love my fans..you know over 309 people in the united states read this.. AMAZING!! God bless you all. Well I better get going to sleep.. Anna will be back tomorrow.. Night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment