About Me

Hello! Staus : Taken in Relationship with God.. Rainbows be God's promise to never flood earth again..! Brofist! :D

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Hola Everyone!!  Omg I am sooo sorry I have not written been super busy.. A busy bee.. Hope you guy's are following me on my other blog crazyforducktape.blogspot.com
So follow me!!!  Okay so school is great.. Finished so many of my books I am able to do a lot more and accomplish more as well.. Thank you to everyone who has followed me from day 1. You are all awesome.. :)
Still go to Youth Group we have been working on a Easter skit. We did practice yesterday.. Lol! Here is a video link to what we will be doing..


There it is >>>>


Hit the play button... Come on!! Don't be shy! Hehehe.. Excellent video.
well i got stuff to do talk to you all next week!! BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment