About Me

Hello! Staus : Taken in Relationship with God.. Rainbows be God's promise to never flood earth again..! Brofist! :D

Wednesday, March 16, 2011



Hi Everyone,

Sorry I have not been able to post a blog, I have been super busy!
On the 12th of March, I went to a concert with my Youth Group called "Awake and Alive", with my youth leader Jeremy, which I have mentioned in my other blogs.
The band's that played were Thousand Foot Krutch, Lecrea, Mercy Me, Jars Of Clay, and The Afters!!! Those are some of the best bands in the world!!! Woooot!!!!
The Afters were my favorite, they played their new song, "Light up the sky"
You guy's can go to Youtube, and search "The afters light up the sky".
Or there is a link at the bottom...
Here is a link!!


It will bring you to a variety of videos to watch and listen!!!
They had many different booth's to sponsor and such. I went to  Air1's booth and got a photo with Ashton!!! He is one of the talk show host people!!!
The video link up at the top is my favorite video for this song!! You guy's can go to Youtube and watch other videos they have.  This one is just their new video for the song! :-) Hope you guy's enjoy the video! Because I loved it!!!

Jars of clay, was pretty awesome live!! If you like slower music then there for you!! Hehe...  They also played their new song "Shelter" which is a slower song.
Again, you can go to Youtube and look it up or listen to the link! Your option.

Here is a link!!


Thousand Foot Krutch is a rock band their music is FAST!!!!
Beware, if you dont like LOUD FAST MUSIC they are NOT for you!!! Say it with me NOT FOR YOU!!!!!!!  Haha!!! I love them they played their song "Rawkfist".
Now this music contains extreme rock!!! So be careful with what song your listening to!!! Once again you can go to Youtube, and look up "Thousand Foot Krutch "Rawkfist".  Or click the link at the bottom! Your choice!

Here is a link!!



Lecrae is a rap band!! They are fast, fast, fast!!!! If you do not like rap then go listen to Jars Of Clay!!! Or something a bit slower....  Once again wait what am I doing!!! You guys get the point just click the link below. The song they played is "Fanatic"
Here is a link!!


Lol okay final but not least Mery Me. They are slow music so there you go!!! There's your sloooow music for ya!! They played their new song "Your beautiful".
So click the link below to listen to their new song!

Here is a link!!
 

Well thank you so much for reading!!
It means alot remember check out the videos I posted!!
See ya later till next blog!














2 comments:

  1. Nice Job Buddy I agree The Afters are pretty AMAZING!!!!! Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thrilled to know of your enjoyment of Christian rock music. These were all good, and I enjoyed each one. Yes, even the loud one! I was amazed at how they could do the different movements, lol. Seriously, though, you did a great job of presenting these groups to us. Nicely done. I am enjoying your blogs very much.

    Laura

    ReplyDelete