About Me

Hello! Staus : Taken in Relationship with God.. Rainbows be God's promise to never flood earth again..! Brofist! :D

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Hi Everyone,

A lot of my Friends at Youth-Group and other places ask me "What is it like being Home schooled?"  Now I get this Question a lot!!!!  After awhile I got use to it but this is my answer...  You ready???  It's a long answer!!  Maybe I will just explain it for you guy's.... Yeppy I will do that.

What I say is, Homeschooling is the BEST!!!  You don't always have to get dress...=) That mean's keeping nice and WARM in your Pj's!!!!  Lol okay there's also a lot of Kool thing's to it!
But, just because I am at home does not mean I don't have a lot! Well, if you are thinking I have little work to do??  YOUR WRONG!!!  I do just as much work as the Kid's in Regular School do... Except, I do not get Homework!!! HAHAHA :P  But, yes I do have a lot of subject's....

Yes, I do school Monday-Friday!   So I am proud of being Home schooled because I do not
have to learn what they Teach in Regular School. Or have to worry about Bullies!
All my School book's are from a Christian Perspective, so it gives me information in God's way...
Which I do like very much!  Also, a kid who goes to public school spends at least 6 to 8 hours away from their home....That makes for a very long day! Without being in the comforts of ones home....being away from my family would be hard for me Monday thru Friday!  And, if you added all that up, a student is away around 36 to 48 hours.....Wow!  have been to public school for 1 day to try it out....Which was a good idea at the time.....I was eleven when I tried that out.......And trust me, I did not like it at all!!!!! THAT WAS THE LONGEST DAY EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I had to raise my hand for everything, going to the bathroom, no snacks, no breaks when I wanted one....and the list goes on....

You guy's are probably wondering what are my Restriction's at home?
Good question!  They are, No Texting, No Talking loudly, No Playing on my Ipod, and No listening to music... Do I have a Principle??  Yes!  I do, it's my Dad... It might be weird?  But it isnt, trust me!
Okay, you guy's should be Home Schooled!!!!  Lol... it is the best thing to do in LIFE!!!! =-)

What subject am I best at??  I would to say by far Spanish.
What subject is not my best??  Haha you all know that......MATH!!
What subject interest me most??  Um, that is tuff I have to say History.
What subject do I NOT look forward to??  That is...........Health/Science.
 +   =  Homeschooling.


That is about all for today! I am going to go now I have Pre-Algerbra awaiting me!!! (Not joking)
Thank's for reading!!

1 comment:

  1. Anna, that was a very good report on your home schooling. I know your mom and dad put a lot of work and effort into making sure you have a good education. Anyone who doesn't know this, the parent's have to come up with a lesson plan, just like any teacher. I applaud your mom and dad, and you and your sister.

    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete