About Me

Hello! Staus : Taken in Relationship with God.. Rainbows be God's promise to never flood earth again..! Brofist! :D

Monday, September 19, 2011

Random stuff and awesome thinges i guess??

WHAT IS UP PEOPLE?!?!?!??!
Whoa, that I have to say is the most random opening line I've used to write a Blog.. What do you think?  Here I'll think for you *thinks* nope I have nothing you guy's can think for yourselves!!


Ouch! You guy's have a hard thick head to think through!! *rubs head*
Any way's besides my head hurting, let's talk business. Joking I do not have any business except for school... OH yea that reminds me I started School today!!!! :D Monday, 19th 2011.  Yes, I like it so far!  The only subject I'm not to thrilled about is Literature... Why??  Because I'm also not a fan of Reading and that is reading like LOOOONG stories!  So yeah....  


Favorite subject??  That would be Geography, I enjoy reading about all the different places in the world.  All my subjects are Bible Study, Physical Science, Geography, Grammar, Literature, Spelling, Spanish, and Math.. That is 8 subjects!! AHhh help me?


You guy's want to know something about me??  I get scared real easy!!  So if you know me in real life, you now know my Weakness......  That was dumb for me tell you guy's!!!!  This mean's I have to be watching my back...  -Hides in closet-  I'm now safe in here!! Hehe..  Ok fine I'll come out and keep chit chatting with you guy's!!  Have you the readers ever noticed on how some of my Blogs I don't put a title??  Yeah I just now noticed that as I was reading some of them...  So this time I put one!!!  MWAHAHAHA!!!!!   


Y'all like music??  I do! It makes me happy! :) 
What also makes me happy is God!!!  He is my best buddy...  Is He yours??  As your friend I encourage you to know him!! :)
Hmmm can bacon make someone happy????  Wait it's food...  I don't know haha you guy's tell me... That is my question to you the readers, "Can bacon or any other type of food make someone happy?? 
Food is NOT a person, someone who you can converse with every day about something.. That's just a thought.


Remember, I'm a very random person sometimes....  So all that stuff about Bacon and telling you my little weakness that was all RANDOM...  But, completely honest and true!  Ask anyone..  By the way, that question I put up there about bacon, you don't need to respond to it unless you want to...  
Interesting on how a Dog acts at times??  OH yes, dogs can scare you our dog scares me very much so at times..  It's so scary I can't say because it's rated R for mature audiences ONLY!!!  O_O  So, if you have any Young Children with you please cover their ears...  Thank you! I'm totally joking!!  That would be dumb...  Still I'm not telling y'all!!! (don't try begging either)  What is the world coming to when you have to cover kids ears just to hear your AWESOME blog producer tell a story??????   It means......  Uhhhhhh...  Let's just forget about that, okay??


GREAT!!!!  Moving on.....................   Sorry guy's I can't move on I gotta run, other stuff is waiting for me!!  WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I don't want to go Mommy!!!!!!! NO don't make me leave my readers!!!!  *Cry*  Yeah, well now I'm scaring you guys byeeeeeeeeeeee.........











1 comment: