About Me

Hello! Staus : Taken in Relationship with God.. Rainbows be God's promise to never flood earth again..! Brofist! :D

Monday, February 7, 2011

Yay go Superbowl and My Party!!!

Hey Everyone,

This was the best weekend ever, I was very busy!!!
On February 4th, I had a Birthday party with all of my friend's!!!
There was 11 girl's, it was really fun we all had a great time.
My Mom throw's the best Parties, in the world!!  We had alot
of games, I won the Paddle-Ball game it was really epic!! I had 75 hit's in
1 minute. I had alot of neat and sweet present's!! My friends and I were also
jugging soda in a minute in which I won at BELCHING!!!!! Whooooooooooooooot go Belching soda!
It was awesome so I am very very greatful for my Mom doing all this for me. I could
not ask for a Better Mom, I just want to say Thank You Mommy!!!
One of my closes Friends made me a Scrapbook fillled with awesome
pictures of us and I will always remember and love this gift
it is one of the best!!  Since, it is a gift I can continue to add to over the years to come.


One of my Friend's gave me a 165ct bucket of Bubble Gum it's already half empty
hehe!!  That might be because I like chewed all of it!!
We all had aloooot of sugar!!  I was high on SUGAR it was awesome!!
Hahaha one of my good friends and I didn't crash until 3:45am in the morning,
I could not stay awake any more my eye lids were like dead they could not do
anything but stay shut!!!

Then before bedtime we had a scanverger hunt, we had a list of thing's we had to retrieve from neighbors like A Peanut in a shell,  An Empty Tissue Roll, An Item From The Lord's Supper...etc...There were 12 items to collect and photograph.
On Saturday night I was soooooo tired that I went to bed at 7:35pm. Trust me, I have never slept better then that night.

                                                               

Whooooooooooooooooooooooot goooo Superbowl!!!!!!!!!!!
This year for Superbowl we had are Church Family over. It was a great
time of Fellowship with each other and alot of food and YELLING.  Gee wiz,
talk about having a headache!!!  Oh my gosh it was a close game it
was Stealers and Packers...21pts Stealer's and 35pts Packers, it was a pretty EPIC
game!!!  My friend was with me and we had a great time eating and watching the game......I don't know who you guy's were for but I was for PACKERS ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!
Lol haha now the food we had was Steak, Chip's, dips, my mom's homemade spaghetti, Chicken Casserole, Chile, salads, great homemade cakes and Soda.
Now that is a lot of yummy stuff, I have to say my favorite food was the spaghetti...
Yummmmmy, anyway's I am probaly making you guy's hungry so I gotta go!


Thank you, for reading "Go Packers"

2 comments:

  1. Your mom always amazes me with how she has the energy and time to do those super great parties and games. I know she is good at making anything more special, and especially making your birthday super fantastic.

    I didn't watch the game, but I am so glad I got to be a part of your superbowl party. It was a truly wonderful time, and I am still thinking about it, this week. I am so glad you got such a fun weekend. Thanks for having my little one be a part of your fun time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know she amazes me to hahaha ive never met anyone who has that much strengh

    ReplyDelete